Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dangerous Me


Dangerous are those who speak less, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who have a chemical symbol to their name, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who talk with themselves, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who think a lot, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who are activist, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who dreams a lot, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who loves to be alone, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who think scientifically, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who have high values, and I am one of them.
Dangerous are those who think they are dangerous, and I am certainly one of them.

Dangerous I may be, yet I have many friends.
Dangerous I may be, yet I know how to fill their life with happiness.
Dangerous I may be, yet they call me by a name that means bringer of happiness.
Dangerous I may be, yet they call me Harshad.

No comments: