Monday, October 6, 2014

Success 200: GOD FOUND


I was skeptical about God/Goddess, claiming his/her non-existence and then some of my theist friends "humbly" asked me to reconsider, saying that God do exist. Complying to their wish, I did some more extensive research, and found that I was never so wrong in my whole life, and that God do exist, and it's just that I was not able to "feel" him.

On a thorough research, I found these God/Goddess, sitting on their gold throne in their heavenly abode, smiling on the agony of poor non-human animals being sacrificed in his/her name, during Eid al-Adha , Gadhimai festival/Durga Festival, Kapparot and/or Matagh.

On the ground covered with blood of innocent creatures, I saw success 200 message: GOD FOUND.

~Caritas, Lux et Varitas;
The Unknown Poet.

No comments: