Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happening, for a good!

Sometime in our life, we ask "why me?" In our lifetime, some events go exactly the same way how we wanted it to go, but there are also some events which go completely the other way we wanted it to go and these events completely scatter us and we start wondering what wrong have we done to deserve it. We might have done something wrong to deserve that, but sometimes it happens to us even if we didn't do any thing wrong. So the million dollars question is why did it happen to us?
I am a lover, a lover of Physics. Physics is a great subject yet not easy to understand. So sometimes i take help of Philosophy, a beautiful sister of Physics, to understand Physics better. Being in contact with Philosophy not only helped me in understanding Physics but also helped me in understanding events, that take place everyday, in a better way. See how my difficulties with physics not only helped in learning about physics but also helped me in learning philosophy. (A proof that everything happens for a Good and every happening has a reason and a time.)
So, on one good sunny afternoon, i sat down with "Philosophy" and had a little chat with her. I asked her why do bad things happens with us. Her answer was short and simple. Her reply to my question was that nothing ever happens for bad, every happening have an element of good in it, its just that we don't have enough power/courage to see the good in it. I was astonished by her answer and out of surprise i asked her how can that be possible. Inspite of answering, she asked me a question. She asked me whether i know about CMS or not and if i do then what is it. Being a lover of Physics, i actually did knew about CMS so i told her that CMS is Compact Muon Solenoid which is one of the very large particle physics detector which detect extremely small particles like protons which has immense energy stored in it. She was impressed with my knowledge and said," we can't see protons but it exist and to see them we need extremely large instruments with great energy, as according to the law given by my sister "Physics", that to see the smallest of all things, one need to have the largest and most powerful of all thing. So every thing that happens, happens for the good, its just that we lack the power to see it". She continued," I will explain you with examples. Take case of Beatles, if they wouldn't had been turned down by a recording company to record their music, Beatles wouldn't had set up their own band, if Walt Disney wasn't been fired from a newspaper agency, he would't had started his own animation work, and the list goes on for ever. So the problem is not in the events that takes place, the problem is with us that we are unable to understand the good behind them".
So from that day, i have stopped wasting my time being sad about the things that didn't went my way, but started finding out the element of good in it by using which, i can benefit.

Love, Light And Truth;
Harshad Gupta

No comments: