Friday, September 9, 2016

A Letter To Physics

Dear Physics, thou art so wild and free,
this is the reason why I love thee,
but as far as I can foresee,
in return thou will never love me.

With thee, I want to find synergy,
so that we can create free energy,
so that we can enlighten the world,
even though it sounds totally absurd.

With thee, I want to travel physical time and space,
so that I can rhyme about thy gorgeous face,
and write about the physical theories and laws,
which will make people regard thee with awe.

With thee, I want to terraform,
the moon, into a dorm,
so that the homeless will have a place to stay,
and to be far from the harm's way.

I want thou to be my wife,
so that together we can create the elixir of life,
with which, a long and healthy life, we can own,
in addition to the gold from the philosopher's stone.

Although, for it, there is not much scope,
but still, I have really high hopes,
that someday, together we will be,
much love, Dr. Mercury.

~Caritas, Lux, et Varitas;
The Unknown Poet.

No comments: